Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cashmere and Wasabi

I have officially decided that my new theme is Cashmere and Wasabi! Or at least I am the living embodiment of such. I will snuggle up to your ass and then WHAMMO! Clear your sinuses like there is no tomorrow! That. Is who I am.

I will clean your clock and you will really not even realize I was talking to you until it happens.

That - is my circle of wonderful. Soft and Powerful - yup - that's how I roll.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I honestly wish I could find myself even one modicum that cool - but Seriously - I sleep in MY underwear and know where I live. It really really isn't that cool. I want it to be. Does that count?

*EDIT - seriously - what the F' was I smokin? Basically trying to say I wish I was cool and I am so not. But I do love Cashmere and Wasabi. THAT I do.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home