Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rosewater Lemonade

Okay so for the record let me state that if I were ever to be likened to a beverage as much as I love wine for it's subtility, flavor and well yes buzz it's alcohol and you can get that from a jagerbomb frankly. It's rosewater lemonade I would chose if I were to be an intangible object that is drinkable. It is the most amazing thing and if you have not ever experienced it - please run (don't walk) to Abu's Jerusalem of the Gold if you are near Milwaukee, WI if not find an Israeli restaurant and get some. It begins as rather unremarkable lemonade but the first breath out you breathe smells what roses are at their very essence. I don't mean that to sound corny though frankly yup it is but soooooooo so very cool. I want to be that. I don't need to knock you out at first blush - drink me in first. And then POW right between the eyes - yep - I got cha. That, is what I want to be. And aspire to be such. Working on it - oh yes. Very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home