Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nesting?

Okay so had to hit the bricks with the dogs today for a showing and with limited funds shopping has never really appealed to me besides Goodwill and since it wasn't half off day (Gosh am I cheap or what?) I hightailed it to Joe Caputo and Son's here in Palatine. Hands down the best produce/world market grocery store EVaaaaa! Spent like 20 bucks and got Marrow bones for roasting - jalapenos and avocados, onions, cilantro, fortune cookies (had to have them!) baby romas, and poblanos, blood oranges, limes, lemons and oranges. Came home and made a mean salsa fresca, guacamole and will be making a sangria tomorrow night. I am seriously in nesting mode and no one to nest with! Oh well! That depressing fact has never stopped me before and I am done not enjoying when the enjoying is to be had! Next stop Cherry Amaretto Cheesecake TOMORROW as I conveniently drive RIGHT NEXT TO IT!!!! I love serendipity! Yummmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home