Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Sunday, January 10, 2010

slacker or domesticity you decide

So today yes - the Lord's day - the day when we go to church I and my 3 children didn't. We should have. It was my fault. And yet if I could plead my case before the court I would say - "well, your Honor, it's like this. It was freaking cold, Pastor James wasn't preaching and I really just wanted to stay in, cuddle up read a book and spin this wool to finish my sweater." Guilty, yup. BUT thankfully God loves me - and well, back at cha BIG GUY! This is what can only be described as the eye of the storm. We are in the lull between purgatory (I know it's not real - DUH!) and hell. When the switch is flipped and we are full on in move to Virginia mode - life as I know it is going to suck big time!

Well, better fly - since I hear the a) pitter patter of kids chasing each other followed immediately by b) MOM!!! MOM!!! MOMMMMMM!!! This rarely ends well. I really don't get paid enough for this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home