Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Thursday, January 07, 2010

The day of the peeling lizard

So as if life wasn't weird enough what with not getting our house in Virginia and then actually getting it in a roundabout way - I mean yeah I am so relieved but the let down kind of took all of the yippee out of it. So anyway - woke up this morning to a peeling anole. I freaked and was convinced she was dying. Trin informed me (yep it's starting already) that "no, mom they do this every 3 months - it's normal." WHEW. For some really twisted reason I absolutely dig these little critters. Don't really want to touch them ever, but watching is so cool. Now if suspicions are correct we might have a boy and a girl. hmmmmm mating rituals of green anoles anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home