Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snake in the Garden

Or What I want to smell likeIf you haven't heard of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab - let me introduce you! They make smelly things that will captivate - intrigue - seduce and all around change how you will smell (or want to smell) forever. They walk on the "dia le los muertos" side of life so all things dark and spooky on their website - but let me tell you as the sweet innocent (right!) you won't go wrong - just pick something that appeals to you since you really can't smell it over the net - or can you? hmmm. I picked snake oil, eden, rapture, lilium inter spinas, embalming fluid, muse and they sent me follow me boy. Notice a trend (religious symbols and such) Of the seven samples only two don't knock me out and I just haven't worn them all day yet. They are pure scented oils that will stay with you all day - but the notes will change and evolve but unlike perfume they aren't overpowering and then nothing - they mellow throughout the day and well - enough gushing let's just say that though I was super impatient to get my samples (took over a month) it was worth every minute. 'kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home