Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Henna

Don't hate me because I'm beautifulThere''s an Eastern saying that the uglier you get in your beauty treatments the more beautiful you'll become. OOOOOO nelly am I going to rock the block since there's henna mud running down the side of my neck and into my bra right now. I have on three hats in various colors and my forehead is orange - it don't get any better than this huh? But after all of the mud is rinsed off and my hair is shiny and sooo soo pretty then it will all be worth it. I love natural stuff that makes you pretty - it's almost like there was someone who knew this stuff when He created it all hmmmmm makes you wonder DON'T IT? Oh you unbelievers - if only you could meet the One who's met me - pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home