Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Okay happy happy




it's 2007and what do I have to show for it? Okay so I don't actually expect some like great scale to fall and NOW it's a new year and all this is going to be different or what not - but hey it would be nice. I love the idea of tabula rosa - clean slate and all that - do over - fresh start. But it's really all crap isn't it? It's the same deal different year huh? when did I get so jaded? I really am not. I am really such a stinking optimist that I am genuinely surprised when things don't go good. Unlike the man who expects crap to fall from the sky at any moment I am shocked and floored when our garage gets robbed. "who would dare?" well honestly - pretty much everyone. BUT this year - pain ( the word from my birthday) asside - I choose to believe it's going to be a good year for me and mine. If you are mine - yeah for you and doom on you if you're not. (kidding - little ice age humor for you). Well, got some pictures to share and by the way - little interesting stuff from the cemetery romp - the pretty girl statue would not let me take her picture until the man paid her (put a quarter in her hand). Seriously, I tried to get a picture to take and it wouldn't until he was up there - weird huh? (or maybe just crappy camera)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home