Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Crazy skirt


Kilt hoseStarted the project for my favorite piper - hope he likes them since it's probably one of the hardest things I've ever undertaken - but he's so totally worth it. Once I get the camera working I'll do some w.i.p. shots. I finished the crazy skirt for me -just need to be brave enough to wear it. It's made from the man's old torn work shirts and turned out so cool - sexy - wild. I look like the pixie of death - very interesting. Got the idea from the most awesome clothing deconstruction book ever - Generation T. This book has some of the most awesome ideas for taking ordinary tshirts and making them completely personal. Wish I'd had this book 10 years ago when I had a million tshirts to destroy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home