Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The socks


The SocksSo I actually started what I've affectionately called the "Jailbird" socks since they are black and white. Was going to do knitty's pedicure socks but decided to do the full deal since I so rarely (ever) get pedicures and would rather have them to wear in the winter as well - though I burn through them so fast they may not make it to winter. If I like them I am going to make a knee sock version - but I already have cast on for a sweater I frogged that I made from my first homespun corridale. It's so soft that I want it next to my skin - but bulky so the pattern has to be very carefully thought out so I don't look like a pumpkin. Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home