Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Katie's Blog

Katie's Blog
Okay, it's been a ridiculously long time since I've been here. It's not because I don't love you - really it's me. Anywho - how's life? Mine's interesting to say the least and actually that is the least. Working on several knit patterns I am designing. I hope sometime to actually get published if any of them actually turn out. Knitty would definitely be my first choice since they totally rock. We'll see. I just finished reading "The Myth of You and Me" by Leah Stewart. If you ever had a good friend that you don't see anymore it's a book that will speak to you. Currently knitting a Glampyre sweater from KnitPicks shadow (x8 strands). I'll get some pix of it posted soon. Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home