Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The killers

Down shiftI have been accused lately of not being able to down shift. Not really sure what the heck that means but if it means I can't just sit and do nothing when the world is burning down or stuff needs to get done - no I guess I can't. But can I relax - yup can do. I got this yummy cashmerino hat going and while knitting is not relaxing to some - to me it's better than sitting in a smoky bar eating bad wings. And at the same time I can make some apple/pear sauce while also making the dessert for tomorrow (Thanksgiving). Okay so multitasking is my forte' - so sue me.

Music - I am loving "the killers" new cd - sam town. AND thy're tall. Most of the band members are 6'2" or over! Yeah tall guys!

Reading - And so to bed - Lucinda Guy (okay it's a knitting book)
for real reading the Reduced Shakespeare book - too funny!

Count down to tattoo day! T minus 2 yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home