Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pinot Noir and school clothes

Total freak out
okay - the question goes - how do you freak out a mom? put her kids in school. Okay not the funniest of jokes - actually not a joke at all but that's how you freak me out apparently. My kids have been homeschooled this whole time - at least the oldest for the last 8 years and now it's time - it's time - you mean to say it's time - yup - it's time. And so as I down my 2nd glass of Pinot Noir today and I begin to get weird - atleast I know why. My babies are going to school and it's not of my own making. It's good - yes it's good but DAMN IT totally frightenly awful at the same time. And as much as I have been working to phase myself out it scares the shit out of me that I may actually succeed. And then what? I guess I reinvent myself again - again. What do I want to be now? Hmmmmm? Good question. Pass the pinot - I'll let you know in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home