Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Monday, September 25, 2006

Oooo pick me

being a grownupokay so I've decide that I am actually 5. Yes I CAN function like a grownup but really don't like to. Maybe the fact that I realize that means I am more of an adult than I seem to be - like knowing you're crazy means you're not - I don't really know for sure. All I know is if I could pick apples all day for fun (not like a job - though God bless all of you apple pickers) or knit for fun or just play - I would be a very happy girlie. It's just that all of this real world stuff keeps intruding. I have to be the mommy and that isn't always the role I would pick at that particular moment. But I guess life is less about what we want and more about what is right. Ooo that was very grown up wasn't it? I am still going to be the pixie of death for halloween though so there nahhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home