Carpe Diem

Rambling snobbery - books, music, food, knitting and sewing

Friday, October 06, 2006

workin girl

baconOkay - so this bringing home the bacon stuff - wow - I's a workin girl again. It's wild. Though I have to honestly say - I'd rather work with guys since women are so damn catty as a general rule - it'll be interesting to see how things develope. And though it's only like parttime now - I still have all of the other stuff to do AND do the mommy thing too. Don't cry too too much for me though - It'll work out just okay I am pretty sure once training is over and I can pick my own schedule (right on!)

Going to the Jelly Belly factory tomorrow - that's right - me, kids and all of the jelly beans you can eat! What's not to love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home